Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fire arrow sketches

Dear Diary,

To be quite clear, the sketches below are not of existing vehicles.

They're modifications of the local aesthetic based on my own patented "Fire Arrow" rockets. My rockets emit steam and require coal plus a bit of bottled oxygen to operate at full capacity. There's a hinged compartment on each model to accommodate the refuelling process and an outlet valve that that doubles as a steam whistle in case of temperature overload. I'm afraid I can't divulge my secret for reclaiming steam heat and channeling it back into the engine. ;)

Bringing my patented Fire Arrows to Caledon would require considerable resources. As a new arrival, I wouldn't even know where to start. But it's such a lark to dream big! Don't you agree?





No comments: